Thirteen Things about American Idol…
1. Congrats to Taylor Hicks for becoming the new American Idol.
2. I didn’t think it would happen. I like Taylor, but where is his music going to find airtime? Where do you listen to new stuff from Michael McDonald or Joe Cocker anyways…?
3. Toni Braxton trying to get Taylor to feel her up last night…. Too funny!
4. The Clay-gasm that boy had when Clay walked out on stage was hilarious!
5. Another funny part… They didn’t give Pickler her own song to sing! Unfortunately, they did give her a bunch of airtime though.
6. All of them sounded so much better last night than they ever did on the show. I guess not having the pressure on you anymore does a lot for vocals…
7. Vote for the Worst is claiming victory. I’m not so sure I’d call it that… When they failed to keep Brenna in even with votes splitting all those different ways, I started questioning their ability to affect the votes at all…
8. It is funny that the guy who won was one Simon said would never even make it to Hollywood.
9. Meatloaf looked pathetic last night.
10. So did Ms. Psycho Friends Network
11. My favorite parts of American Idol are the cheesy ones. The Ford commercials, the group songs… the ones that make the people feel like they are so out of place it’s unreal… those are some classic moments.
12. But I hate the songs they write for the winners (or second place folks) Have you heard the crap Bo is putting out? OMG… that sucks so badly it’s painful…
13. What’s next…. Big Brother? Can’t wait for it to start now….
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!